Skip To Content
TheCityOfLoma LindaCalifornia


 QUESTION: Where is the Police Department?
 ANSWER: The City of Loma Linda has a contract with the San Bernardino County Sheriffs Dept. to provide law enforcement. The Deputies constantly patrol the city.

The San Bernardino County Sheriffs Department is located at 655 E. 3rd Street, San Bernardino, CA 92410. The business phone number is: 387-2020 or 911 in the event of an emergency.
 QUESTION: How do I report a crime in progress?
 ANSWER: A crime in progress is considered to be an emergency and should be reported immediately by dialing 911. A crime in progress is an incident where the crime is currently being committed and the person/s committing the crime are still present at the location where the crime is being committed or where the suspects have just left the location and immediate response by the Police would increase the likelihood of apprehending the involved person/s. Other criminal emergencies that should be immediately reported to 911 include, crimes involving serious injuries, or major property loss or damage.
 QUESTION: How do I report a non-emergency?
 ANSWER: Any criminal or suspicious activities that are not emergencies should be reported to the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Dispatch by calling (909) 824-0680. Non-emergency crimes include crimes that have occurred several minutes or hours prior to being discovered where the perpetrator/s is no longer present. Other examples of non-emergency type incidents include minor property loss or damage, non-injury traffic collisions where the involved vehicles have moved off of the roadway or pose no danger or obstruction, and any other suspicious activity that is not currently in progress.
 QUESTION: How do I request extra patrol on my house while I’m on vacation?
 ANSWER: Sheriff Department volunteers from our Citizen’s on patrol unit will arrange to check on your house while you are away. Please contact Sheriff’s Service Specialist Sylvia Beasley at (909) 387-3786
 QUESTION: How do I request extra patrol in my neighborhood?
 ANSWER: You can request extra patrol in your neighborhood by calling Sheriff’s Service Specialist Sylvia Beasley at (909) 387-3786. You will be asked the location and nature of your problem, when the problem occurs, who is involved. The request will be forwarded to the appropriate Division.
 QUESTION: How can I obtain information about registered sex offenders in my neighborhood?
 ANSWER: Please contact Megan’s Law at
 QUESTION: How can I have my fingerprints taken by live scan for employment?
 ANSWER: Fingerprint services are provided at our Sheriffs Headquarters located at 655 E. 3rd Street in San Bernardino, Ca. 92415. Please contact our Sheriff’s Records Department at (909) 888-5916 for additional information.
 QUESTION: How can I obtain a copy of my report?
 ANSWER: Request for reports can be made in person at no charge at our Sheriff’s Headquarters Records Department located at 655 E. 3rd Street, San Bernardino, Ca. 92415. Please contact Sheriff’s Records at (909)888-5916.

The following information is necessary to identify requested report:
1. Photo Identification
2. Date and location of incident
3. Report Number
4 Names of parties involved
 QUESTION: How can I obtain information on becoming a Sheriff’s Deputy?
 ANSWER: Please contact our Sheriff’s Department website or Toll-Free # 877 SBSD JOB.