Skip To Content
TheCityOfLoma LindaCalifornia



 QUESTION: Do you accept credit cards for payments?
 ANSWER: Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover for all city transactions.

 QUESTION: Where can I take my water payments?
 ANSWER: You can drop of your payments in any of the following locations:

Civic Center
25541 Barton Road
Loma Linda, CA 92354
Business Hours 7:00AM - 5:30PM, M-Th

The Civic Center Drop Box
Located at the west corner of the Library parking lot, between the Community Room and the Library.

 QUESTION: Where is City Hall Located?
 ANSWER: 25541 Barton Road, Loma Linda, CA 92354, entrance driveway to parking lot is off of Loma Linda Drive, after you pass the fire station. 


Who provides refuse pick-up in the City?
 ANSWER: CR&R, Incorporated, 11292 Western Avenue, Stanton CA, 90680
Customer Service: (909) 370-3377

 QUESTION: Can I have the phone number and address for the Loma Linda Post Office?
 ANSWER: Phone Number: 1-800-275-8777 or local (909)478-0448
Address:25925 Barton Road, Loma Linda, CA 92354

 QUESTION: Where Do I get a Marriage License?
 ANSWER: San Bernardino County - 909-387-8334

 QUESTION: Where Do I get a copy of a Certificate of Birth, Death or Marriage?
 ANSWER: San Bernardino County Vital Records - 909-387-8314

 QUESTION: What are your business hours?
 ANSWER: Monday - Thursday 7:00AM to 5:30PM.

 QUESTION: One of my trash carts is broken. Can you replace it and do I have to pay for it?
 ANSWER: Broken carts are replaced at no there is no charge.
Call Republic Services (909) 370-3377 or


 QUESTION: Do you accept credit cards for payments?
 ANSWER: Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards for all city transactions.

 QUESTION: What day is trash pick-up?
 ANSWER: Click on this link forTrash Pick-Up Schedule(PDF)

 QUESTION: What holidays will delay your collection day?

When any of the following holidays is observed on a weekday, collection for the remainder of the week will be delayed by one day:

  • New Years Day
  • Memorial Day
  • 4th of July
  • Labor Day
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
 QUESTION: Is residential trash service mandatory?

 QUESTION: Who can I call for help with a water emergency after hours?
 ANSWER: (909) 796-0191

 QUESTION: What if I need my water shut off for a short time to make repairs?
 ANSWER: Turn off customer valve, if not sure where it is or it is broken, call 799-2845 or 799-4410 to make an appointment for utility services to come out.

 QUESTION: How can I find out if I'm connected to the sewer?
 ANSWER: The City performs sewer dye test for Loma Linda residents at no charge, call (909) 799-2845 or (909) 799-4410 to make an appointment for utility services to come out. 

 QUESTION: How can I tell if I have a leak?
 ANSWER: You can either call us, and we’ll show you how to read the meter or you can try it yourself. To try it yourself, make sure all running water to your property is off (dishwasher, washing machine, sprinklers, etc) carefully lift the lid to the meter box and record the reading (write down all the numbers you see); double check at least an hour later (the longer you can wait, the better) if the reading has changed, that’s an indication that you have a leak. Also, some meters have leak indicators on them (it’s shaped like a star), if the leak is fast enough, the indicator will turn.

 QUESTION: Does the City repair leaks on private property?


 QUESTION: What is a business license?
 ANSWER: A license is a business tax paid to the City in order to conduct business legally within the City limits.The purpose of the license is to generate revenue for the City to provide the street maintenance, police and fire protection and many other community services.

 QUESTION: Who needs a business license?
 ANSWER: It is a requirement of the City of Loma Linda that any business, trade, profession, calling or occupation conducting business with the City shall procure a license.

 QUESTION: Is a business license all I need to conduct business legally?
 ANSWER: No. Depending on the type of business you are conducting, you may need to obtain other permits from other departments within the city and/or from other governmental agencies. The following are some of the permits that may be necessary for your business.

Other permits required from the City of Loma Linda:
  • If your business will be located in a commercial or industrial zone you will need to obtain a Land Use Change of Occupancy Permit from the Community Development Department.
  • If you will be conducting business from your home, located within the City of Loma Linda, you will need to obtain a Home Occupation Permit from the Community Development Department.
Permits that may be required by the State of California:
  • Any sales of tangible items may require a seller’s permit from the California Department of tax and Fee Administration (CDTFA). If you already have a valid seller’s permit but it is not registered to a Loma Linda address, you will need to file a change of address with them. (800) 400-7115.
  • If you claim contractor status on your license, application, proof of a Contractor’s License from the State Contractor’s Licensing Board will be required.
If your business name is other than your own name you will need to file a Fictitious Business name with the County Clerk.
  • County of San Bernardino
    222W. Hospitality Lane, 1st floor,
    San Bernardino CA 92408
    (909) 387-8307